Because many sponsors limit the number of applications from one institution, the Office of the Vice President for Research coordinates internal competitions to designate an applicant.
Search open limited submission opportunities, apply and join collaboration lists through our new portal.
- Proposal Development Route
- Facilities Description Library
Linkblue login is required to access this resource containing text descriptions of facilities, colleges, departments and other UK resources for inclusion in proposals.
- Broader Impacts & Community Outreach Resources
Request access to Sharepoint site.
- Find Collaborators: Sponsored Projects Search Portal
Linkblue login is required for the Keyword Search.
- Video Library
Linkblue login is required for Proposal Development Training and VPR Workshops videos.
- Funding Search Request
Complete and submit a separate form for each project. To aid us in identifying sources, please fill out as many fields as possible. Most results are sent within three weeks of the request.
- Funding Alert Mailing List Subscription
- Proposal Reviews
Request a proposal review for clarity, presentation, adherence to the guidelines and grammatical accuracy.
- Potential Collaborators
Request help identifying potential collaborators or experts.
- Custom Workshops
Request a workshop for your college and/or department.
- Database Demonstrations
Request a Community of Science (COS) or other database demonstration for your college, department or yourself.
- Institutional Resources
Request additional information on UK facilities, institutional resources, and/or programmatic strengths not available in the Facilities Description Library for inclusion in an external proposal.
- Individual Consultations
Request an individual consultation on your proposal.
Workshops on specific topics can be requested by filing out this form. A member of PDO will contact you in regards to your request.
Upcoming workshops, seminars, and special events are available on our Events Calendar.
- All About Grants: Tutorials and Samples from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID)
- A Guide to Proposal Writing from the National Science Foundation
- NIH Grant Review Process: The Big Picture Video from NIH
- The 2002 User-Friendly Handbook for Project Evaluation from the National Science Foundation
- On the Art of Writing Proposals from the Social Science Research Council
- Proposal Writing Short Course from Foundation Center
- Guide to Funding Research from Foundation Center
- Research Glossary
Complied and maintained by UCLA.
- NIH Sample Applications