Internal Research Support Programs
The Office of the Vice President for Research hosted a series of workshops during spring 2017 designed to help faculty accelerate their research activities. These workshops are now available to UK faculty, staff and students (by logging in with linkblue) at the Video Library. Please take advantage of this resource for topics that impact your research.
Spring 2018 Workshops:
Faculty Support Grants Program
- University Research Professors (college-level competition)
- Research and Creative Activities Support (college-level competition)
- Multidisciplinary Value Program (MVP) pdf
- Research Support Grants
Because the Office of Research has partnered with multiple groups across campus for pilot funding programs including the upcoming round of Igniting Research Collaborations (IRC), which will be open to all parts of campus, we will not be offering the standard Research Support Grant program this year. Details on the IRC are below.
- Igniting Research Collaborations (IRC) - due May 29, 2018
- Conference & Workshop Grants - due Dec 1, 2017
- Complex Research Grants - ongoing
- Equipment Maintenance Program - ongoing
- John P. Wyatt, M.D., Traveling Fellowship - Nov 7, 2017