Martha L. Peterson, Ph.D.
- Senior Associate Vice President for Research
Dr. Peterson is a professor in the Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Molecular Genetics and has been a part-time Associate Vice President for Research since 2007.
Within the Office of the Vice President for Research, Dr. Peterson will:
- Manage the VPR internal grants programs
- Oversee the Limited Submission process
- Faculty representative for the Federal Demonstration Partnership
- Work with Research Communications on updating Research webpages
- Assist the VPR with any assigned projects