The Office of Technology Commercialization (OTC) is the technology transfer office for the University of Kentucky (UK). The core mission of the OTC is to facilitate the commercialization of UK innovations and discoveries for the benefit of the University community, the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and global society.
The OTC is charged with:
- Creating a campus environment that values and promotes innovation and entrepreneurship
- Assessing, protecting, managing and licensing University innovations and discoveries
- Executing Material Transfer, Data Sharing, and Confidentiality agreements
- Connecting the University community with regional and national partners to promote collaborative research projects, technology licensing, and University intellectual property-based startups
- Educating the University community, as well as stakeholders, about processes and resources regarding intellectual property protection, technology commercialization, and startup companies
Read the report (pdf, 16 pgs)
Find open positions with OTC on UKJobs.